May 10, 2021
COVID-19 Resident Communication – 5.10.21
To our Valued Residents of Steven Scott Management:
We are closer and closer to a path back to normal! With the announcement on Thursday, May 6, 2021 of the new relaxed restrictions, we wanted to give you an update on community operations:
- Our doors are open, but we are still practicing social distancing. In an attempt to limit the number of people in our office areas, we continue to request that residents use our resident portals on your community website to pay rent, request maintenance, and communicate with our site teams via email or phone. If you need to meet with a team member in person, please remember to practice social distancing and wear your masks.
- Package acceptance in the office will continue to be suspended. Please continue to work directly with your package service for delivery options.
- Face coverings must be worn AT ALL TIMES.
- Social distancing of 6 feet must still be practiced.
- Capacity has increased to 50% of normal occupancy limits, so the number of residents allowed in the fitness center at a time will be limited depending on the size of the space. Please refer to the occupancy limit signage posted outside the fitness center.
Community Rooms/Lounges/Media Rooms:
- Occupancy limits for indoor gatherings is set at 50 people (or the maximum occupancy limit posted, whichever is less).
- Masks must still be worn in ALL indoor common areas of the building.
- We will allow reservations of our Community Spaces as long as occupancy limits are followed.
Outdoor Rooftop Decks/Patios/Grilling Stations:
- No restrictions! Back to normal occupancy limits, no masks required in outdoor spaces.
- Residents should continue to provide their own grilling tools.
Steam Rooms/Sauna’s/Indoor Pools/Outdoor Pools:
- Saunas and steam rooms remain closed.
- INDOOR POOLS: Capacity is 50% of normal occupancy limits and 6 ft social distancing must still be maintained.
- OUTDOOR POOLS: Capacity limits and distancing requirements are lifted! Your Management team will be notifying you of pool openings for the summer very soon!
More communication will follow later in the month as future announcements are made by the Governor. As a reminder, please continue to wear face coverings while in the common areas of your community.
We thank you all for your loyalty and your trust in us!
Steven Scott Management